Durocher Marine is a division of Kokosing Industrial. We are a full service, self-performing Marine construction company. We provide solutions for anything above, below, or next to the water. For all types of marine construction projects, nothing is too large or too small.
We are based in Northern Michigan. We performed some of our first work as a prime contractor near the Mackinac Bridge in the 1950s, and have continued to perform Marine work for the last 70 years. As we’ve grown, our equipment and crews can be found working throughout the Great Lakes, North America and the Caribbean.
We have the people and equipment to handle even the toughest projects. Our team excels at all aspects of the Marine construction industry including; safety, constructability, pricing, project management, performance, and delivery.
Our experienced professionals are continuously-trained in safety and foster an ongoing safety culture above Marine industry standards. Our divisional safety record has multiple year spans without a recordable injury.
Our Team is armed with the tools, technologies, and equipment needed to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our capabilities are enhanced by the largest and the newest equipment fleet in the Great Lakes. As part of Kokosing, we have access to over 900+ pieces of owned equipment.
- Submarine Cable Installation: Power and Fiber Optic Cables
- Subaqueous Pipeline Construction
- Sea Defense Construction: Breakwalls, Revetments, Jetty’s, Dolosse
- Dredging: Mechanical, Hydraulic, Environmental, Drilling and Blasting, Rock
- Environmental Dredging
- Maritime Emergency and Environmental Spill Response
- Marine Structures: Dock Walls, Piling, Cofferdams, Piers, Cells
- Marine Salvage
- Marine Services: Towing, Barge Delivery, Bare and Operated Equipment
- Pile Driving
- Docks, Piers & Wharfs
- Hydrographic Surveying
- Underwater Inspection and Construction
- Towing and Barging
- Equipment Leasing: Barges, Tugs, Cranes, Excavators, Work Boats