A Respected Contractor
As a family-owned company, Kokosing offers clients accessibility of a local firm with the stability and resources of the largest contractor in the Midwest. We can leverage the individual strengths of our companies and provide clients with more resources, capabilities, capacity, experience and value than any other contractor in the region.
Talented and Experienced People
Kokosing is built on the foundation that our people are our most valuable resource. The culture of the company is a product of our Core Values. These principals guide our operations and establish Kokosing as a benchmark for the construction industry.
We offer clients a one-stop resource for challenging projects. We self-perform all major work activities with our own employees and we own all of our equipment. The benefits to our clients includes decreased cost which means no double mark-up on subcontractors and rented equipment; and no waiting on subcontractors who are not available. Our customers will vouch for the value self performing work brings.
Largest Union Employer in the Region
In 1963, Kokosing signed its first labor agreements and today is affiliated with the following unions:
- Cement Masons
A Network of Affiliated Companies
The affiliated companies of Kokosing are equally dedicated to the highest standards of safety. We have a common vision to deliver exceptional service and quality on every project we undertake. No matter if the project is underground, underwater, on grade or in the air, the Kokosing family of companies has the resources and experience to build it.
- Kokosing Construction Company – General Contractor (Transportation)
- McGraw-Kokosing – Industrial Contractor
- Corna-Kokosing Construction Company – Commercial Contractor
- Integrity-Kokosing Pipeline Services – Gas Pipeline Contractor
- Corman Kokosing Construction Company – General Contractor (Transportation, Industrial and Marine)
- Kokosing Materials, Inc. – Asphalt Supplier
- The Olen Corporation – Aggregate Supplier